At the STADI Academy we pledge to provide training and development opportunities of highest quality in accordance to the ideals of the Skills Development Act, No. 97 of 1998 and the National Qualifications Framework. We are driven by the vison espoused National Skills Development Strategy to empower, by developing capacity to historically disadvantaged individuals, including women, the youth and people living with disabilities and, in particular, those in the remotest of rural areas thus ensuring accessibility to skills development.
In keeping in line with our stated vision of SMME support we are an accredited Skills Development Provider with the Services SETA and QCTO (05-SERVICES/SDP190521-1792). We provide skills development programmes geared to addressing industry specific discrepancies (critical/scarce skills) with the aim of assisting our SMMEs, Corporate and Public Sector client organisations deliver on their mandates.
We boast accreditation as Skills Development Provider with the following SETAs:
o Services SETA – Accreditation Reference Number 14257
– Further Education And Training Certificate: New Venture Creation (SMME) NQF 2 – SAQA ID: 49648
– Further Education And Training Certificate: New Venture Creation NQF 4 – SAQA ID: 66249
o Wholesale and Retail SETA – Accreditation Reference Number 726
We also offer the following Skills Programmes deriving off the W&R SETA’s sector skills plan to mitigate specific skills gaps in the sector:
– Delivery driver – (27/SP-732101/Del2/00240) NQF 2
– Checkout operator (Cashier) – (27/SP-523101/Che2/00239) NQF 2
– Shelf filler (General Merchandiser) – (27/SP-833401/She2/00238) NQF 2
– Shelf filler (Store packer) – (27/SP-833401/She2/00237) NQF 2