Recruitment and Selection
Scarcity for skills as well as global competition present a challenge for South African firms in sourcing and placing competent human resources. Skilled labour is important to achieving the quality and flexibility required for optimal productivity and efficiency. Having a skilled workforce will improve lead, times as fewer mistakes are made as employees are more productive, leading to reduced product cost and customer satisfaction. Moreover, the advent of the Employment Equity legislation places an obligation upon South African firms to provide for a demographically well-represented enterprise.
We have made the advancement of historically disadvantage individuals (HDIs) one of our missions. As part of our business objectives we seek to ensure economic advancement of women, people living with disabilities and unemployed youth. Research indicates that these groups are underrepresented in corporate South Africa.
Whatever the staffing and placement needs are, we undertake to search and fill your workplace with candidates in line with your corporate vison, person-environment fit as well as in terms of the provisions of employment equity legislation.
To this end, we have successfully conducted searches and placed candidates across a wide spectrum of sectors of the economy with special focus to:
- Executive searches
- Permanent, Temporary and Fixed-terms staff
- Youth and graduate placements
- People living with disabilities
- Rural areas
- Developing recruitment/selection procedure
- Involving and engaging all stakeholders in the process
- Developing/Reviewing and updating job descriptions/specifications.
- Placing job advertisements in appropriate media
- Conducting a screening process in accordance to procedure
- Developing Interview guides and conduct interview
- Recommending best candidates
- Evaluating and/or review the recruitment/selection procedure.